The newest PUMA silo, the Ultra, delivers fresh innovation committed to a new era of fast. The lightweight upper has a MATRYX weave construction that gives players an upper hand, enabling them to blow past their opponents with support for fast-forward motion. This upper also contains Grip-control coating designed for command and control over the ball and is fused to a new sole that creates unstoppable rapid acceleration. The boot’s combination of super soft, reactive, and light material make for comfortable control at high speeds. The PUMA Ultra includes a removable sock liner, pulling out all the stops to create unmatchable speed engineering. The launch color of the latest on the cleat market highlights the feeling of knowing success and scoring are approaching, when the ball takes just the right bounce and you realize the opportunity is coming your way… that’s the burst of Adrenaline these cleat chase in the Chasing Adrenaline pack.
• Upper: Synthetic
• Fit: A new MATRYX weave containing lightweight Kelvar and Carbon yarns, along with a removable sock liner with nano grip technology, aid in a soft, light, and reactive fit and feel
• Touch: Grip-control Pro coating for command and control over the ball when on the attack
• Movement: New, running-spike-inspired outsole created for acceleration
• 1.2: PUMA’s high-quality cleat built for those who want the absolute most out of their new pair of cleats without playing at the professional level or paying the professional level price point. Offers high performance, light weight and excellent material construction
• FG (Firm Ground): The most common cleat construction. Built with non-removable studs and designed for play on natural grass fields
C$140.00 Regular Price